'65 Sunbeam Tiger MKI For Sale

jjwiff3

New forum user
Considering parting with my Tiger. TAC'd on July 30, 2000, Certificate #393.

Serial No. B9472075 LRXFE
Model: MKI
Original Color Code: 86
JAL # 561674
Engine# 3312 S27KA
Current Color: Cardinal Red

New dashboard, interior is clean. California car until I bought it in late 2006. Have had it garaged in NY since then.

Has hardtop.
I also have brand new soft top, but it is not currently attached.

I added LAT alloy wheels when I bought it.

Engine is mostly original. Previous owner installed new Edelbrock 289 intake manifold, and there are less than 20000 miles on odometer. Previous owner included a thick file of maintenance receipts. I have driven it very sparingly since 2006, mostly summer weekend trips of less than 40 miles.

Car has been to a few local shows, and it is a head turner. Always the unique star. It is NOT a show car, however. It is nicely maintained, but it is more of a "driver".

I am offering it for $37,500.

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
I laughed at the "no heater" comment. Not sure about his car but if I roll the windows up with the hard top on you would swear it had a good heater.:eek:

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
A OK

I laughed at the "no heater" comment. Not sure about his car but if I roll the windows up with the hard top on you would swear it had a good heater.:eek:

A good rolling restoration in progress. I'm curious what the market price will turn out to be ??

jjwiff3

New forum user

That is funny! The previous owner had the car in California, and removed the heater at some point. Since I only take it out in the warm weather, I never bothered to replace it. We'll see, I guess.

jjwiff3

New forum user
That is funny! The previous owner had the car in California, and removed the heater at some point. Since I only take it out in the warm weather, I never bothered to replace it. We'll see, I guess.

The car is sold! Off to a new home.