Air Dam

mgmike69

Bronze forum user
I seem to remember that several years ago someone in the club designed and made a nice little air dam for the Tiger.Does anyone have any information on that.
Thanks
Mike:cool:

hottigr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
More of a chin spoiler than an air dam, I made this many years ago and have seen a few people do their own interpretation of it. My original is just a piece of yard border trimmed to fit and a couple of hose clamps. That little blade adds a lot of down force at speed- I actually had to cut it down after my first speed run. Are you looking for down force or cooling help?

front spoiler 002.JPG

Last edited:

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
If you are talking about the cooling air damn steve laifamn designed the instructions are still in the tigerunited website.

mgmike69

Bronze forum user
More of a chin spoiler than an air dam, I made this many years ago and have seen a few people do their own interpretation of it. My original is just a piece of yard border trimmed to fit and a couple of hose clamps. That little blade adds a lot of down force at speed- I actually had to cut it down after my first speed run. Are you looking for down force or cooling help?

View attachment 16655

View attachment 16655
Both cooling and down force actually