Belt for tool roll

Cal44

Gold forum user
Who has a close replica of the belt that holds down the tool roll in the trunk?
Thanks in advance.

Mike

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
I have a tool kit but no roll to hold it too. I had one in my last Tiger--should have kept it.

Cal44

Gold forum user
O.K.........let us try a different approach. Does anyone have a picture of the belt that is riveted too the trunk floor? If I can't find a correct belt perhaps I can make something that appears to be original.

Mike

steven

Gold forum user
The SAOC has a thread at the moment about a club buy of replacement tool rolls, maybe they have the strap planned to.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
The SAOC has a thread at the moment about a club buy of replacement tool rolls, maybe they have the strap planned to.

Scott is repr'o'ing the SI/II tool roll.. dont think they are doing the strap.. and I think its different for the SI/II cars to the Tiger ones (and later alpine).

Mike, I think i have a pic of a Tigre MKI when new.. that should show it.. also have a good boot shot of a MKII.. will check if thats different.

VaCat33

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Tool Roll Belt Photos

Mike

Please see the attached photos. I was lead to believe the belt is original, although as a recent owner I can not state for sure (rivets look pretty new.) I am sure some of the more learned members of the forum can pass judgement.

Hope they help.

Jim

davester

Bronze forum user
tool roll strap

The strap shown in the previous email does match the original one I have on my 67 MKII.

Dave Gilmore