Centerforce Clutch

Steve

Bronze forum user
It's time that I replace my clutch and hear Centerforce clutches are a good choice. I have a stock setup.

However, I'm having a devil of a time finding which model or kit to go with. Does anyone have model numbers that fit?

Forrest39

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I looked up the build sheet for my car. It has a center force clutch and pressure plate with a Fidanza 157 tooth aluminum flywheel.

Clutch number 280490
Pressure plate number CF360030

Both available from Summit Racing.
-Kevin

CLIFF_MK1

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I have a center force clutch but I am out of town and don't know the specific model. Be careful, if you go beyond the stock, the pedal pressure is really stiff. I got what I thought was a clutch for a street modified car but not competition, and my clutch works great, but the pedal effort is strong. Your clutch pedal pressure also depends upon the clutch cylinder you're using. Cliff

tigresunbeam

Forum Member
centerforce

I just change my clutch ( did not use a centerforce) but I have use a center force throw out bearing . Cannot me more please , no noise at all . The best throw out bearing available .

Gilles

Attachments

• bearing.JPG
    bearing.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 200

ModernDriveline

Bronze forum user
Modern Driveline Clutches

Modern Driveline offers a complete line of in house built clutches that bolt to the stock flywheels in 10". For those wanting a 10.4" upgrade to handle even more power, we offer a dual pattern 157 tooth flywheels in both steel and aluminum. In regards to clutches assemblies, we take a lot time to make sure the lever height is correct to place the fork in the proper location and release is measured to ensure factory pedal release. For those wanting an upgrade, a dual friction Kevlar/steel back Organic is the way to go. Service life is 2x of that of an organic facing with smooth engagement for everyday driving. All of our clutches are backed by a 1 year warranty for the day of Use. This ensures you are getting a quality clutch that we stand behind. We don't use any counter weights on our pressure plates that make noise or may cause balance issues. Feel free to contact me with any questions about clutches or flywheels for your tiger.