Classifieds

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Only members of CAT may post or reply in the Marketplace. Registered Forum members can respond by PM.

Warren

Gold forum user
Response

If you are looking to respond to an add with a helpful hint or other on topic comment let me know or any other admin from the view forum leaders tab near the bottom of the page. Once in a while I see an error message of someone trying to post in the marketplace. Yesterday it was a new forum member wanting to sell a BoN, I hit him up with a PM advising him. He stated that he wanted to give CAT members first shot at it. I doubt the book was cheap and I did not ask. I also reminded the member that eBay gets 12.9% and we appreciate the thought. There are many reasons the club keeps the section member only. I see the big one is we want a community and members. Sure is helpful when guys list their real first name and city they live in, better when they add to the knowledge base here and participate.

Many of us still scour the internet looking for Sunbeam bargains. On more than one occasion I have e mailed a member when I see a nugget way out of reach but in their town.

Mywifeknows

New forum user
I get it...I thought I was a member by just joining the forum. Didnt know there was a secret squirrel handshake. I updated my stats. Is there still ICQ?

I messaged the member selling and I am meeting up with him today to pick some parts.

Thanks for the info!!
Craig

Warren

Gold forum user
Think so

Not a lot of guys named after a rabbits abode, I like to think of a former president or Warren Miller though.

My bad should have asked for first name and last initial online. Apparently I got C.R.S. handling Sunbeam parts and I'm blaming a Mike and since that can be like 15 guys I've traded the blame rests on me for improper hygiene, only 3 or four Craig's though ;)