Wanted Club parts warehouse

tirechip

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Greetings Tiger Fans
I have been trying to order parts from the club site. I did check availability prior to placing order, and then updated my order to include some additional items. I have received one reply in the almost four weeks that have elapsed, stating there would likely be a delay in processing. So my question is, "What is the expected duration of the delay and when will someone contact me for payment details and shipping confirmation." Inquiring minds want to know!

gtpzxtmike

Silver forum user
CAT Member
@tirechip I will be doing the Administrative end of the parts orders starting May 1st. The workflow on these volunteer positions will be that I process the order and then send an invoice to Jere who will pull the order, pack it and ship it. The parts are in So. Cal. and I am in Washington State therefor the two stages of the order process. I will do my best to process the orders within a couple of days of receiving them and get them sent to be filled. I haven't seen your order since I just received a working computer but I did send an email to Bill and Jere to follow up on it. From May 1st it will be Jere and I teaming up to get the orders processed and filled. Please be patient during this transition while we get a flow going on all off this. And don't forget that these are volunteer positions, there may be bumps in the road if there are family issues, vacations or anything else that may get in the way. I promise you we will try to do are best.

Speaking of volunteers we should all reach out to Bill Graf and give him a big thank you for filling the parts position for something like 20 years.

Thanks,
Mike

tirechip

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Thanks for the reply. I wanted to understand the delay, and a potential timeline to fulfilment of orders and inquiries. Previously, I was unaware that the club volunteers operated the warehouse. If you are unable to locate my order(s), please advise as I did keep a copy. Thanks for the explanation. Please have the staff contact me for payment information.

Thanks for your time.

Chip