Contact for STOA TAC committee

tsracefan

New forum user
Hello there. It has been advised that I can contact the STOA TAC committee for help authenticating a tiger I am interested in buying. Can someone help me with a contact?
I appreciate your help.
Tamara

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Hello there. It has been advised that I can contact the STOA TAC committee for help authenticating a tiger I am interested in buying. Can someone help me with a contact?
I appreciate your help.
Tamara
Per the STOA website page for the list of officers:

Authenticationtac@sunbeamtiger.org
Tom Hall & Patrick King

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
There are teams of TAC volunteers scattered across the US and also in Australia and the UK. It would help to know where the Tiger you are interested in is located.
Buck

GPNVCAT

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Hello, I’ll be needing to get my Tiger TAC’d. I live in Carson City, NV and not sure if there will be a meet in Northern California any time this spring or summer.
Thanks!

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
You are closest to the TAC people in the bay area. There will be a TAC event in June in Sonoma in conjunction with this year's Tigers Uniteds gathering of west coast Tiger owners.

The may be an alternative that we may be able to work out. Contact me directly via either this Forum's "conversation" option or through my email which you can find in your CAT roster.
Buck Trippel
SoCal TAC Team Leader

1967bigblock

Bronze forum user
Question, Can a car be certified with vin tag attaced by screws and not the proper rivets. Assume a lot of cars had the tags after re spray> Thanks

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
yes, it can be TAC'ed with its VIN attached with screws
Buck
Senior TAC Inspector
TAC SoCal Team Leader