Dallas All British Euro show debut; thanks to CAT members

bigmac

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Finally getting closer to some temporary version of completion this past Sunday. Took our MK1 to the 20+ yr annual All British Euro show in Dallas, TX and had a super time! Even better when friends and family come out to support you.
Just wanted to thank all the forum members that contribute their shared knowledge and unknowingly encourage those of us that need an extra boost to keep going on our Tigers!!!

IMG_7663.jpeg

IMG_7665.jpeg

IMG_7668.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7670.mov
    15 MB

mr55s

Gold forum user
CAT Member
bigmac… Great looking car! Was there many admirers that knew what it was? Thanks for posting

bigmac

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Beautiful! How was the show?
Show was great, well attended. Many different makes and model of everything euro; except Tigers!
A little cloud cover and an early start time made for a pleasant show for all.

bigmac

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Show was great, well attended. Many different makes and model of everything euro; except Tigers!
A little cloud cover and an early start time made for a pleasant show for all.
And thanks Paul for all the help over the last two years!

bigmac

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
bigmac… Great looking car! Was there many admirers that knew what it was? Thanks for posting
Your welcome, glad to post.
Yes, many seemed to know a little about a Tigers in general; many “I knew this ….. back when…..” stories which I was happy to discuss!
I am just happy to stick with a date and get to some point of general presentation, regardless if every detail is not addressed. I hope to drive it some over the next couple of weeks so I can take it to the 50th Mid America Shelby event in Oklahoma mid June.