For a restoration

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Customer would like to find: The screwdriver, box spanner & tommy bar and a tool roll bag or accurate repro of same. thx

steven

Gold forum user
Check the Ebay for tools. There was a complete tool roll recreated on the the Cal Alpine site recently. :)

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
No repros

Check the Ebay for tools. There was a complete tool roll recreated on the the Cal Alpine site recently. :)

The gentleman would prefer quality originals for a rather nice condition kitty.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
restoration

the UK ebay is the best place to find the right screwdriver. it may take some time but the proper screwdriver will eventually show up. the tiger plug wrench is a whole lot harder to find. i don't remember seeing one for sale for quite awhile. it very different from the one used on alpines. the screwdriver welsh jag sells looks the same but is much smaller.

davester

Bronze forum user
re tools

I have a spare tool roll and I just sold a reproduction tommy bar on ebay for $100 that is so close to the original you would have to see it side by side with an original. I also did a socket based on the English Vintage Tool Co offering that is damn close. Couldn't find them for my MKII and decided a good repro was better than nothing. Could probably turn out a number of them if enough folks are interested. Last original Tommy Bar and Socket that I am aware of sold for over $700 I believe. Tool rolls around $200 with a few non Tiger junk tools included!

Dave Gilmore

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
I have had a tool kit for about 20 yrs, never even had it in a Tiger, just sits in a drawer, I need to get it out. I should sell that and my spare aircleaner and go on vacation..:)

davester

Bronze forum user
RE tool kit and cleaner

No kidding, you're sitting on about $2000 worth of stuff there easily. But if you sell the tool kit, you'll hate yourself in the morning.
Dave Gilmroe

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
My wife will tell you--I never sell any parts because you never know when you might need them. I think this borders on being a horder. :)

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Sweet Revenge

My wife will tell you--I never sell any parts because you never know when you might need them. I think this borders on being a horder. :)

Gee; my bride of umpteen decades has promised, if I go first, she's gonna burn and bury every (censored) thing right where it sits !!

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Gee; my bride of umpteen decades has promised, if I go first, she's gonna burn and bury every (censored) thing right where it sits !!

Randy she either REALLY hates the cars... or she is not very financialy savvy.. i'd guess your hoard would serev her much better on ebay than in flames.