Wanted FOUND ONE .. Steering driveshaft 'dog bone' need front yoke u-joint asym connects to rack and pinion

boss-tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Missing front u-joint assembly of sterring column. I have the top yoke and long shaft that connect to steering column, just missing the front most assembly.

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Pretty sure I have one-will trade it for your two LAT wheel spinners.
Eric

theo_s

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Flaming River has a wide assortment of steering U-joints. If you are looking to get functional rather than "correct", they might have a suitable part.

boss-tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Thanks - I have one more 'maybe' so keeping my fingers crossed. I had not thought of Flaming River, also another good vender might be Borgenson (? spelling).

Hoghead

Gold forum user
I would go to Woodward - beautiful machine work and a jewel compared to Borgensen. If they do not have the components to assemble one, they will make what you want
Highly recommended
sales.woodwardsteering@gmail.com

boss-tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
thanks - we have a good MG used parts source here in Denver I can check that out

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
thanks - we have a good MG used parts source here in Denver I can check that out
the one you want is for the chrome bumper cars to 1974. later cars use a different coupler. The tiger uses the same u-joint as the early MGB, so a good chance the coupler is the same