Wanted Front Valance

Tiger67

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
For some reason the PO hacked off (badly) the front lower metal of each side of the front valance. Condition isn't to critical as I will probaly use just the ends.

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
For some reason the PO hacked off (badly) the front lower metal of each side of the front valance. Condition isn't to critical as I will probaly use just the ends.
i have a couple of wounded ones in the barn. Will check them out in the sunlight AM.

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
This one has the usual history war wounds but solid metal.I can cut the ends for you. The middle is crap.
IMG_1656.jpeg

IMG_1657.jpeg

canbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I noticed that Moss Motors is advertising them for $899.99. I assume old Victoria British stock. I have no idea on the quality. Maybe someone here has had experience with them or perhaps knows who made them.. I'm sure you can't go wrong with Jeff's

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I noticed that Moss Motors is advertising them for $899.99. I assume old Victoria British stock. I have no idea on the quality. Maybe someone here has had experience with them or perhaps knows who made them.. I'm sure you can't go wrong with Jeff's
I bought one from VB a few years back and Doug refused to use it on Jean's car. It didn't fit in any way.