Wanted GT Interior Door Latch Striker Retaining Plates

El Tigre

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
I am not sure if this is the correct name, but I am in need of a small chrome trim plate that mounts behind the door latch striker on GT interiors to clamp against the door panel (photo attached). I believe these are handed and I have a left side piece, so I need the right side piece on the off chance that someone may just have one. Otherwise, I would be interested in a set as I wouldn't expect anyone to split up a pair.
Thanks
Door Latch Part.jpg

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
I am not sure if this is the correct name, but I am in need of a small chrome trim plate that mounts behind the door latch striker on GT interiors to clamp against the door panel (photo attached). I believe these are handed and I have a left side piece, so I need the right side piece on the off chance that someone may just have one. Otherwise, I would be interested in a set as I wouldn't expect anyone to split up a pair.
ThanksView attachment 17059
I have had these fabricated in steel, you'd need to have it chrome plated. $30 including postage

BEpine

New forum user
Austin,
I'm new to this forum and am restoring a S3 Alpine GT.
I would be interested in a pair of these.
Do you still have these for sale?
Thanks,
Bob

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Hi Sean: I will take a set of those (save me some time). How much fer the ign light?