Hardtop wanted, 1966/67 Sunbeam Tiger or Series 5 hardtop wanted

Sgreg

Silver forum user
I am looking for a restored hardtop for my 1966 Tiger. Anyone sitting on one ? Please PM me is you have one for sale. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgreg

Silver forum user
I can just picture all those 66-67 Tiger hardtops getting dusty and or rusty hanging from garage ceilings. Convert that dust to cash and PM me !!!! Please.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I can just picture all those 66-67 Tiger hardtops getting dusty and or rusty hanging from garage ceilings. Convert that dust to cash and PM me !!!! Please.

Greg,

There is a complete one on ebay UK, all parts there.. except for the bits of metal that have returned to the earth in the usual spots (rear corners and under the side windows).. might be a good bet if you cant find locally.

The other option are the honeywell ones from UK which are quite close to the originals and can be modified to use the factory clips and fittings. Or the parish ones available in the USA..

just some toughts.

Sgreg

Silver forum user
Thanks, Michael. An option but a lot of things would have to take place. Not sure I could afford the shipping to the states and I am not sure the seller would ship to me. Would require some decent packing.

UPDATE: Seller will not pack and ship to the states. I would have bid on it as it was a good core.

Last edited:

Sgreg

Silver forum user
Got a nice original top from an enthusiast and owner. Thanks for all the help.

tundratiger67

Bronze forum user
Wow & congratulations. I've been asking for a hardtop for the past 2-3 years without any success.:cool: Of course, I am a victim of geography which precludes a lot of easy transactions. Enjoy!

Randy Z.
Duluth, MN