Here's a '66 Mark 1 that just went up on ebay

Franchi

Silver forum user
Guess whoever did the exhaust never saw a Tiger before, tail pipes over the axle.

David

Warren

Gold forum user
Could not see the pictures but looks too hopped up in the rear. It's the muffler cans that suffer as well as header collectors. I recall saying, why isn't there a small skid plate put on the bottom tubes and then I got a chuckle and comment, why we want to sell another pair of header's ;)

Theorangetiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
It's also obviously a Mk IA, not a Mk I. I do like the level of finish, very well done.

Last edited:

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
look at his rating...85% all you need to know
88% positive feed back but they are a used car dealer. You'll find that a used car past the factory warranty period or past the mileage period stated in the factory warranty will be sold with no warranty so you buy at your own risk. I think that says it all.

Warren

Gold forum user
Is it 5 days or 5' whichever comes first....
Or the infamous as soon as I see the tail lights it's out of warranty...
I like a warranty where you walk around the car and you say this is everything I know that's wrong with the car. Then you say this is how old this car is If you're not comfortable with that then you should buy something else. But also this is like California real estate transaction with less money, but still deserves a transfer disclosure statement.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Is it 5 days or 5' whichever comes first....
Or the infamous as soon as I see the tail lights it's out of warranty...
I like a warranty where you walk around the car and you say this is everything I know that's wrong with the car. Then you say this is how old this car is If you're not comfortable with that then you should buy something else. But also this is like California real estate transaction with less money, but still deserves a transfer disclosure statement.
Here in Ohio there's a sticker in the window of every used car being sold by a licensed dealer that has an X in either the box that says warranty or no warranty. That's fairly simple.