Horn ring, badges and more

JayMeilstrup

New forum user
Ex-Tiger owner cleaning out his garage. I have a unused re-pop hirn ring still in the bag, "Tiger" side badges, Three "260" surrounds and two inserts, a brake master cylinder rebuild kit, and a Mallory "crab" cap for the dual point distributor. $75 takes it all. My Tiger died an ugly death but I may be able to put a buyer in touch with the louvered hood, body tub (with a clear title), doors, Dana44 rear end, top loader tranny and maybe a couple of other left overs. Call Jay 775-848-4788 or e mail. Pictures available.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I rang about 2 mins after i posted.. and the num,ber was busy, Jay got back to me to say that he was on the phgone to someone who beat me to it.. so fast but not fast enough.. should have just called.. but i was working out the time zone difference.

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
How Dead is Dead ??

Ex-Tiger owner cleaning out his garage. I have a unused re-pop hirn ring still in the bag, "Tiger" side badges, Three "260" surrounds and two inserts, a brake master cylinder rebuild kit, and a Mallory "crab" cap for the dual point distributor. $75 takes it all. My Tiger died an ugly death but I may be able to put a buyer in touch with the louvered hood, body tub (with a clear title), doors, Dana44 rear end, top loader tranny and maybe a couple of other left overs. Call Jay 775-848-4788 or e mail. Pictures available.

We don't Tigers to die here; PM sent.

Tireguy

Bronze forum user
CAT Member

Jay,
I would be interested in the louvered hood if it is still available.

Glen groelofs@gmail.com