Jo Collins booty

hottigr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I've seen several pictures of Miss Collins with her pink Tiger; I've never seen this one with all of her Playmate goodies- quite the haul!

Jo Collins goodies.jpg

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Rootes USA were a bit slack.. Ehen they re-sprayed it pink they forgot to black out the grill šŸ˜›

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Was it Rootes that painted the car or was it out sourced? The radiator looks to have pink over spray.

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
Nice that they supplied her with crutches! (by the front wheel of the bicycle...) for when she fell off the bike or water skis???

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Nice that they supplied her with crutches! (by the front wheel of the bicycle...) for when she fell off the bike or water skis???
I suspect what you are seeing are the legs for a tripod. You can see the tops of the other two legs on the other side and behind the Honda. I think the Honda is Sport 50, but there are others who know the bikes of the 60s better than I do.

Warren

Gold forum user
You meet the nicest people on a Honda. In this case it's the most popular vehicle world wide . They did make a 50 and a 55 CC and now there's a 125 Fi ABS version. Then there's the flying Nun series and bike which could've been the 55 or 65. Those bikes went from pushrods to OHC . I've known 5 Tiger owners that have had the CT 90 or 110 trail version, and some of the nicest people :)
If that's a crutch it's got no adjustment or rubber foot tip. Nice view of a lic. plate holder. Luckily there's no Booty in the picture or we'd have to moderate this posting hahahaha