LASAAC Dralle Day – Open Track & Driver Education: Saturday, August 6, 2022

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
To be held at Willow Springs Raceway, Rosamond, California, this event is a chance to enjoy your car at speed, in a controlled open track venue. Run your car with confidence and exercise your driving abilities in a safe environment. This event is structured to be fun, educational and is available for all automobile makes and types. Driving instructors volunteer their time and they are made available to everyone at no additional charge. We have maintained a problem-free and safe record of track operation due to our diligent oversight and focus on safety.

They run three separate run groups: Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced and limit attendance to avoid over-crowding on the track. They offer an opportunity for any level of experience to come out and have a great time in a safe environment. They provide experienced corner-workers to let you know of any potential problems while you're out on the track.

All makes of cars are welcome... owning a Shelby or Ford is not a requirement, all you really need is a desire and interest to exercise your car at speed in a safe environment.

This is oriented to the car owner who wants to exercise their car in a safe environment with primarily street driven cars.

For more information, including cost and how to register, click on this link - LASAAC Dralle Day

spmdr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Tigers come out of hibernation

Tom's yellow Tiger getting a test of a new radiator.

Buck's White Tiger getting a new clutch tested.

IMG_20220806_141907807_HDR.jpg

spmdr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Nope.

I, for one, am waiting for the dust to settle since HMSA has been replaced by HSR.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Pity they won't be out in anger at Monterey.... Nice to see SCF74 back on track, one day i better get over to watch them before you guys hang up the helmets....
Still smarting i didnt make Monterey 2014.... 😥😪

Danno66

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Nope.

I, for one, am waiting for the dust to settle since HMSA has been replaced by HSR.
I have a friend who will not work with the new group. Grid marshals are hard to find. I will be meeting up with the NorCal Tiger club campers while there. Photos, eventually.