MK2 MOLDINGS AND MISC OTHERS

Bryan

Gold forum user
CAT Member
MARK2 GRILLS ( ONE WITH MISSING BOTTOM STRIP- 2 MK2 EYEBROWS FRESH FROM RE-PLATING- MK2 L/H REAR WHEEL OPENING- ALL ORGINAL AND NICE- ALSO NOTE IN 2024 IN CALIF THE ARB WILL BAN ALL HEX CHROME PLATING IN CALIFORNIA- Going to be tougher to restore our critters- also have some Mk2 odds and ends

IMG_5783.JPG

IMG_5785.JPG

IMG_5788.JPG

IMG_5786.JPG

IMG_5790.JPG

IMG_5544.JPG

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
MARK2 GRILLS ( ONE WITH MISSING BOTTOM STRIP- 2 MK2 EYEBROWS FRESH FROM RE-PLATING- MK2 L/H REAR WHEEL OPENING- ALL ORGINAL AND NICE- ALSO NOTE IN 2024 IN CALIF THE ARB WILL BAN ALL HEX CHROME PLATING IN CALIFORNIA- Going to be tougher to restore our critters- also have some Mk2 odds and ends

View attachment 16386

View attachment 16387

View attachment 16388

View attachment 16389

View attachment 16390

View attachment 16391
You can always ship parts to plating shops outside California. There are several good shops east of the Mississippi.

boss-tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Bryan, send me pricing for a clutch rod holder spring thing, also is that clutch slave in rebuildable condition and does if have internals and how much - thanks

Dennis Manfredo

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Good morning, gentlemen, thank you for allowing me to join this forum. My name is Dennis and I have been driving, restoring Sunbeam Alpines and Tigers for over 50 years. Since first watching and listening to the sound of the tiger on Get Smart, I have been passionate about them and enjoyed the marriage between the English body cars and the American V8. After owning serval Tigers from 1965 to early edition 1967, my goal was to find a Tiger 2 which is not an easy find. Recently heard from a friend who was a member of Tigers East here on the east coast with me over 50 years ago. When he asked me if I was interested in purchasing his Tiger 2 which has been in a garage since 1979, I had to drop everything to go and see it. Needless to say, we agreed on a price, and it is on its way to my garage. Will keep you posted as to the progress. I am looking for a clean grille surround and bottom chrome for the grille. Hopefully the fellow selling two of these is interested in selling. Thanks for now

Dennis

Dennis Manfredo

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Hay Bryan, Dennis here from Long Island New York. Amazing packaging for safe delivery of Mark 2 Grille surround. Grille is a fine example and is everything you said it was. This will be a great addition toward the completion of my Tiger 2. Thanks again and will be ordering more items from you. Best regards Dennis.

sadiq

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Hi Bryan do you happen to have the correct washer bottle for Mark II.

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
Good morning, gentlemen, thank you for allowing me to join this forum. My name is Dennis and I have been driving, restoring Sunbeam Alpines and Tigers for over 50 years. Since first watching and listening to the sound of the tiger on Get Smart, I have been passionate about them and enjoyed the marriage between the English body cars and the American V8. After owning serval Tigers from 1965 to early edition 1967, my goal was to find a Tiger 2 which is not an easy find. Recently heard from a friend who was a member of Tigers East here on the east coast with me over 50 years ago. When he asked me if I was interested in purchasing his Tiger 2 which has been in a garage since 1979, I had to drop everything to go and see it. Needless to say, we agreed on a price, and it is on its way to my garage. Will keep you posted as to the progress. I am looking for a clean grille surround and bottom chrome for the grille. Hopefully the fellow selling two of these is interested in selling. Thanks for now

Dennis
the bottom stainless strip in front of a Mk2 grille is the same as the earlier cars and the Alpine. Sunbeam Specialties has these.