MKII Tiger FS

seacity14

New forum user
For Sale: 1967 Sunbeam Tiger MKII ($47,800)

Photos: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=a073...Bpub=SDX.Photos&id=A07381EB06F3BBB2!173&sff=1

This is an authentic 1967 Sunbeam Tiger MKII with its trade mark egg crate grill and corresponding VIN. The vehicle was bought in the late eighties and meticulously restored by a seasoned mechanic. The entire restoration process was recorded through photographs and notes. Additionally, all subsequent work and maintenance has also been recorded. Most recent work includes a new ignition and battery. The owner of the vehicle was a member of the Tiger club and often participated in shows and autocross competitions. This is a vehicle for a true Tiger enthusiast who will appreciate a few custom mods and a lot of speed.

Please submit inquires to: seacity14@gmail.com

Statistical Overview:

Mileage: 60,879
Vehicle ID/Serial #: B382100133
Dimensions:
Length: 153.5” at center of car
Width: 60.5” cat center of doors
Height: 49.5” at first top bow
Wheel Base: 86”
Weight: 2.646 lbs
Tire Size: 205/60RB

Condition/Description:
Running Gear: Stock 289 cubic inch V-8 engine with four-speed manual transmission
Body: Mostly very good condition
Fender: Good condition with good fit
Hood: After market and in good condition
Top: Good to very good condition showing some wrinkles and stretching
Wheels: Stock in very good condition
Lamps: Good condition
Interior: Very good condition throughout
Paint: Mostly good to very good throughout
Chrome/Nickel: Very good condition throughout with a few very slight flaws

Non-Original Parts: Exhaust, NOS, Radio, Hurst Shifter, Roll Bar

Special Features: Nitrous-Oxide System, 289 cubic inch V-8 engine

Last edited:

Cal44

Gold forum user
Your pictures don't work. It requires one to register. I already belong to the NRA............that's enough

AHudson777

Silver forum user
Your pictures don't work. It requires one to register. I already belong to the NRA............that's enough

Good one! I actually DID go to the trouble to register, submit, nothing. No photos show up. Okay, now what? Is there any other way to just post a picture?