Wanted Need sheet metal

Jon B

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Hi all,

Not sure if this is a wanted ad or more of a "need a recommendation." I'm looking for both outer rockers and some fender patch panels for a '66 Tiger. I'm more interested in getting them quickly than saving a ton of money. Is anyone making good quality pieces in the U.S.? Classic Sunbeam has just about all I need but I'm wondering if there are other options I should consider.

Thank you for in advance for any advice!

-Jon

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Hi Jon,

When I first read your post, I thought to mention Smitty's in San Diego. He is listed in the Parts and Services White Pages in the CAT Member Area (at the top). I checked to make sure he was listed and found quite a few other folks and companies listed who sell body parts. Have you checked it out yet? THe services and businesses listed there have all been used by one or more members, who were happy with them.

Jon B

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Thank you, David! I hadn't thought of Smitty but will check with him. I've already talked to a few other vendors on the list.

-Jon

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Hi all,

Not sure if this is a wanted ad or more of a "need a recommendation." I'm looking for both outer rockers and some fender patch panels for a '66 Tiger. I'm more interested in getting them quickly than saving a ton of money. Is anyone making good quality pieces in the U.S.? Classic Sunbeam has just about all I need but I'm wondering if there are other options I should consider.

-Jon
PM sent.

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
Hi all,

-Jon
The best parts are supplied by Jeff Howarth in the UK... of course, he's also on the CAT forum! I have bought some sheet metal parts from Classic Sunbeam. I threw them away