New MK2 washer bottles and mounting brackets

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
Does anyone know if just the top/lid with the fitting is available somewhere for an MKIA? I have the bottle and bracket from the previous owner, but it is missing those parts.
Same as Healey (late 100/6 through 63 Mk1a) I may have one laying about... I'll have a look today

RIX260

Gold forum user
CAT Member
The cap and the rest of the parts are the same as 100/6-3000Mk1 and 3000 mk2 (Big Healey) I'm sure I have at least one set lurking around here..... in fact the Healey parts are the same for all of the Tiger stuff.... Mk1-Mk2... it's the bottles that are different. the Mk1/mk1a bottle is dimensionally the same as the the 100/6 through Mk2 Big Healey... the bottle on the Rootes cars is different due to the embossed Rootes logo. The cap is identical. same for the Mk2 w/s washer bottle... while the bottle dimensions are unique to the Mk2 Tiger, the lid is the same as the earlier cars
Hi Sean:
Does the Mark II Bottle lid use the plastic or brass nozzle?
Rick

jimm

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Do you foresee having these for sale for awhile, or is this one manufacturing run and done? I want one but until the new house is ready I dare not spend more on the car. Wife is mad enough about the third garage and shop space

Agent 861

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Do you foresee having these for sale for awhile, or is this one manufacturing run and done? I want one but until the new house is ready I dare not spend more on the car. Wife is mad enough about the third garage and shop space
How I Identify with this !
My mantra is its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission ! but there is a limit to how far you can run with this

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
One batch of the bottles and mounting brackets were made at great expense and time expended. They will be available on the CAT forum and eBay until they are gone.
I will have some at the upcoming TEAE United in Kentucky at a great cash and carry price!
And I also will have the final run of steering wheel hub repair kits available there too.
Thank-you, Eric