New to the forum - needing a center section rebuilt

chatas1

New forum user
I just purchased a 66 Tiger and the rear end is in need of rebuilding. Evidently there is a modification necessary to adapt Jaguar parts/bolts? Does anyone know of a company that will either rebuild mine or that sells rebuilt units?

Thanks and I look forwarding to posting more vague questions! :)
Jim

Doug C

Gold forum user
I just purchased a 66 Tiger and the rear end is in need of rebuilding. Evidently there is a modification necessary to adapt Jaguar parts/bolts? Does anyone know of a company that will either rebuild mine or that sells rebuilt units?

Jim

Just to help others who are reading this what state or city are you located in? Good luck and I am confindent that someone here can offer a suggestion. Doug

Warren

Gold forum user
Posi

Add one while you are in there.
Look up maliburevue here, he's rebuilder of them and finds em. You can also add your first name and town on your user control panel, and it'll pre fill after every vague posting:)

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Hazzy & Vague ?

Jim

Basically, it's a DANA 44 with a Jag pinion hub. There is a lack of needed info to better help you. Location? Is the unit stock or has someone already been playing & changing things? Any competent 4X4 Jeep crew should speak DANA 44. Just sayin' . . . .