October 15, 2022. Monthly meeting at Nobles Foundation Auto Museum

1966 TGR

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Oct. 15, Saturday. 9:00 a.m. to noon. Monthly meeting at the Nobles Family Foundation Auto Museum. Location is adjacent to Nobles Medical Technologies, 17080 Newhope St., Fountain Valley, CA 92708. Tony Nobles is a successful inventor, entrepreneur, and educator in the field of medical devices for cardiac surgery. Tony’s extensive collection features Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porsches, Mercedes and well as a Sunbeam Tiger. Of course, he has been a customer of Sunbeam Specialties. Rick McLeod recommended we contact him, and he has kindly offered to host our October meeting. RSVPs appreciated but not required to catigerevents@gmail.com.

MT Roads

Silver forum user
Ok, a bit late, but just posting a few pics from the Nobles Automobile Museum tour, hosted by Tony Nobles, last October [2022].
https://www.flickr.com/photos/68999653@N07/albums/72177720303452101/with/52436545819/
Let me know if the link works, or not.
DSC_7164.JPG

MT Roads

Silver forum user
Link works fine but takes a while to download.

Sorry about that, Chief.
I thought that the link would just take you to the site. I did not know that it would need to download first in order to view. Of course, my mind is like a technology wasteland, so anything is possible. I may need a new chip….where is Musk when you need him?
Hey, maybe that's why all those folks said that I had "...chips for brains..." Almost certain that is what they said, yeah...chips.

Last edited: