One spot just opened on the Transporter to SUNI!!

Dan MacMedan

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Hello fellow So Cal CAT Club members

A recent cancellation has opened one spot on the SUNI transport!

I know it’s late, but if you’re thinking about going here’s the opportunity!!!

This transporter is a white glove, no muss, no fuss, totally professional opernation.

This opportunity just doesn't get any better. If you're even THINKING about going, the car gods have spoken and said "Book the trip!"

Don't miss out on THE Tiger event of the year!
1630022930827.png

SUNI Sept. 13, 2021 is fast approaching!

The transport option that Steve Hoffman has so generously obtained is almost full and there doesn’t seem to be enough interest in another truck for another 7 Tigers.

This is a SCREAMING deal as we all know how much prices have gone up for EVERYTHING!

Here is the original email:

I know you want to go and are wondering, “How do I get my Tiger safely to Independence, Missouri, attend the SUNI spectacular, and get that Tiger back home?”

Well, here is your answer. Through special arrangement with Reliable Carriers Inc., a premiere enclosed carrier, CAT members have exclusive access to discounted, enclosed transport to and from the 2021 SUNI event.

How much is this going to cost me, you say? Reliable can carry seven Tigers per truck and will only move complete truckloads. With seven Tigers on one truck, the transit will take 3-5 days (outbound) and the same coming back for a cost of $2,600 per car (return-both ways). This is a great deal for safe, reliable, enclosed transport from Los Angeles to Missouri and back to L..A.

If you are interested, let me know. We will order as many seven-car truck loads as we can muster.

Full payment is due by Aug. 13 – so I can confirm booking.

Reliable is bonded and insured. They have experience moving collectable cars and prototype cars for the auto manufacturers. I’ve done the trailer thing, and even driven to events, but a lot of things can happen between here and there…

We will load trucks at a central location in Los Angeles and have them delivered to the hotel in Independence. Return will be the same – load at the hotel, and return to Los Angeles loading area.

Please let me know if you are interested in being added to the list; the sooner the better, because I have to schedule now for the Sept. 13 event.

If you have any questions, email hofmann@filmvehicle.com ; or call, (818)231-3595 to let me know if you are committing to a slot.

Steve Hofmann

Please – when responding to this email – make sure you send only to me hofmann@filmvehicle.com — do NOT “reply to all”, or there will be some grumpy CATs all over Southern California.

ipernity: reliable carriers pb 579 condo car carrier i15 apple valley ca  01'15 - by Fotoriff

Dan MacMedan
President
California Association of Tiger Owners
Mark II -B382100160 LRFXE
TAC #478
Sherman Oaks, CA