PCV valve adapter fitting

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
so nothing definitive and documentary... the hose pictured it what Rick at Sunbeam Specialties sells. The parts list differs for the Mk2 in that the hose, referred to as part 6100979 is listed as "A/R" and under remarks, "order in feet". which would indicate a STRAIGHT HOSE. this is completely different from the entry for the MK1/Mk1a which has no such notation. I've got 40 years of experience in restoring British cars.. I have yet to run into multiple "Misprints" across the board in all of the publications for a specific model. Yes, I have seen running changes and a lot of "WSE" (When stock is exhausted) but nothing like what you have suggested.

So, barring a single dissent (or maybe two!) and some definitive written/recorded records or engineering documentation, I'm going to stick with my observations and the printed factory reference on the matter... no ill reflection at all....
Fifty five years of owning British cars of several marques starting with a 62 Anglia has made me a believer that what was supposed to have been done and what was done was the normal way of doing things.