Photo magic

hottigr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I've got a picture of the #55 (#155) racing with right-hand drive, which it never had. If I invert the image to make it left-hand drive (assuming the negative was inverted), the car looks right but the number is backwards. Any thoughts?
# (2)55.png
# (1)55.png

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
It's not the HSC car .. Julian Balmes have tribute in the UK ..probably in the 80s or very early 90s.

The HSC has flared guards front and rear, halibrand know on wheels,and the vents in the front guards, t bird hood scoop and E/W slots at the rear of the bonnet, towel rail rear bumper... And of course LHD...

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
The Tiger script indicates that the car is indeed RHD. Unless someone went to the trouble to have custom, backwards script made.

hottigr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
It's not the HSC car .. Julian Balmes have tribute in the UK ..probably in the 80s or very early 90s.

The HSC has flared guards front and rear, halibrand know on wheels,and the vents in the front guards, t bird hood scoop and E/W slots at the rear of the bonnet, towel rail rear bumper... And of course LHD...
Haha- I guess that's what happens when you only focus on the steering wheel- thanks for straightening that out, Michael!

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Haha- I guess that's what happens when you only focus on the steering wheel- thanks for straightening that out, Michael!
Also doesn't have the very distinct recesses in the sills side exhausts.. and a few other details. I heard that Julian may be trying to resurrect the racer recently