Wanted Seat Recline Lever Knob

KettleCarver

Gold forum user
I am looking for a passenger side seat recline lever knob. Must be in very good condition. Like the one below, only for the passenger side.

Let me know if you have one you are willing to part with.

Thanks,

Marty

20230306_212129_resized-jpg.17204

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
The picture can't be opened... there are 2 different knobs... Mk1 seats use one that is common with a series 4 Alpine. Mk1A and Mk2 use a different knob common with a series 5 seat...

KettleCarver

Gold forum user
That is strange. The picture shows up on my computer. I'll see if I can attach it.

I have a Mk1A, so that is what I am looking for.

Recline lever knob.jpg

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
A fellow Tiger owner has had molds made up to make replacement plastic knobs to fit the seat recline levers and expects to make them soon. He will send me some samples and I will keep you posted!

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
A fellow Tiger owner has had molds made up to make replacement plastic knobs to fit the seat recline levers and expects to make them soon. He will send me some samples and I will keep you posted!
Eric be great to see the photos, will they he in plastic or a hard rubber?

KettleCarver

Gold forum user
Is there any update on when these might be available???

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
He sent me a sample last weekend which I test fitted to a steel handle I had. Fits well and looks like original with the same dimensions-here is a photo of an original at the top and the copy below.
They are made from cast plastic Waiting on him to tell me prices and contact info and will share when I hear from him.

DSC06320.JPG

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
He sent me a sample last weekend which I test fitted to a steel handle I had. Fits well and looks like original with the same dimensions-here is a photo of an original at the top and the copy below.
They are made from cast plastic Waiting on him to tell me prices and contact info and will share when I hear from him.

View attachment 17484
YUP, I will be glad to grab some of those.

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Great job sorting production of these Eric
Thanks Michael but all I did was encourage him to make them. Now he gets to market them!

boss-tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
good work, I could use a pr. if possible - appreciate everyone's efforts to make these unique Sunbeam parts.

KettleCarver

Gold forum user

View attachment 17484
That looks great! Glad to hear that they fit well. I look forward to getting a pair.

Marty

DLmac1961

New forum user
CAT Member
To all,

Iā€™ll post my contact information, price and order details on Sunday. I appreciate your patience. The handle caps are slip over type and will require gluing in place. My first run at making handle caps was with a mold over form. Thanks for you interest

Best regards Don

DLmac1961

New forum user
CAT Member
Good evening all,

Please find my posting in the Market Place Part-for-Sale forum.

Best regards - Don