SOLD Nice older repo solid walnut dash - refinished with Poly and lettered $300 obo

boss-tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
This is an older solid walnut repo dashboard - very nice grain and refinished with lettering. Turned out pretty well IMO. Carefully stripped, refinished, lettering, polyurethane top coat. My guess 15+ top coats carefully applied and multiple block wet sanding starting at 400 grit, then 1500 to a final 2500 grit. After last topcoat/2500g wet sand it was polished using a small orbital polisher: first using a fine scratch removing compound, followed by a final polish compound then hand buffed with paper towel. $300 obo

20221201_004008368_iOS.jpg

20221201_004151646_iOS.jpg

Ash31479

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
I would love to grab this and replace my ugly dash. I’m in Carlsbad Ca. Where are you located?

boss-tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
send me your address info and I can start working on packaging and get a shipping estimate for you. ? anything else you may be looking for or need

Ash31479

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
send me your address info and I can start working on packaging and get a shipping estimate for you. ? anything else you may be looking for or need
Awesome! Don’t need any other parts at the moment. I look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to call or text me if it’s easier .

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

boss-tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Sorry for delay, I do not have a box and am looking for one - sort of an odd size .. SOLD

Last edited: