Sold the 3 I had but hope to make more soon FYI, will - $150 Refurbished Heater Dash Control Bezels

boss-tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
$150 refurbished heater dash control bezels, currently have 3 available. Started with an original past it’s prime but in good physical condition core which obviously had lived a long, rough but awesome lifestyle. I guarantee that no good cores were harmed. Stripped to bare metal, check stud threads, sanded, primed, 3+ topcoats satin black (both sides), 2500g wet sand, lettered, 2+ topcoats Polyurethane, 2500G wet sand, +2 topcoats poly. Time consuming, not a money maker – just enjoyed the project and started because I wanted to do one for myself. Any feedback, opinions, etc. (positive or negative) would be appreciated.

20230301_025028397_iOS.jpg

Last edited:

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
$150 refurbished heater dash control bezels, currently have 3 available. Started with an original past it’s prime but in good physical condition core which obviously had lived a long, rough but awesome lifestyle. I guarantee that no good cores were harmed. Stripped to bare metal, check stud threads, sanded, primed, 3+ topcoats satin black (both sides), 2500g wet sand, lettered, 2+ topcoats Polyurethane, 2500G wet sand, +2 topcoats poly. Time consuming, not a money maker – just enjoyed the project and started because I wanted to do one for myself. Any feedback, opinions, etc. (positive or negative) would be appreciated.

View attachment 17150
Just beautiful! I had decals made to do this job several years ago (some left over). I can attest to the fact that it's labor intensive and NOT a money maker!!

Klaus and Cary

Silver forum user
CAT Member
That looks GREAT. Well done! I wish I had that kind of patience for the attention to detail.

66TigerMK1A

Gold forum user
I did mine and a few more quite a while back. I had to get a custom sheet of rub down letter from a place in Vancouver and they told me that type of lettering dosn't have a great shelf life but I managed to get a couple extra bezels and a several other guys that needed the lettering so it worked out OK They had to make a negative ( $40) and then so much per sheet($20) which was I think was 4" x 6" so could fit quite a few on there . they're all gone now
That was the easy part... as has been said, prep and paint and install takes time for sure

NV TGR

Bronze forum user

View attachment 17150
I would like to purchase one, tell me how I go about buying one?

NV TGR

Bronze forum user
Heater Dash Control Bezel
They look real nice, I would like to purchase one, tell me how I go about buying one?

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Just beautiful! I had decals made to do this job several years ago (some left over). I can attest to the fact that it's labor intensive and NOT a money maker!!
Rick Guest in Texas made self adhesive decals awhile back.

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member

View attachment 17150
Put me on the list please. Thanks