Wanted SU pump

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Once upon a time, I had a number for an SU repair shop in San Diego. Anyone remember him? Thanks

o2bdriving

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Once upon a time, I had a number for an SU repair shop in San Diego. Anyone remember him? Thanks
1691354296031.png

?

1949FL

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Randy:
Have you found an SU pump? I have one that is new in box if you need it. Lett me know we can maybe work out an equitable price. Can send pix if you want.
Jim McLaughlin

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Randy:
Have you found an SU pump? I have one that is new in box if you need it. Lett me know we can maybe work out an equitable price. Can send pix if you want.
Jim McLaughlin
I just sent two new-in-box units to the repair guy. They just would not work ??

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
To continue: Mathew at SU repairs in Lakeside, CA sent me a mail to say the pump( s) ready and working, please call. I called and asked for an invoice and was told we don’t have a way to do that. When I asked how do I pay you, he said he would get back to me. So far, just silence ? Interesting business models in CA.

Bryan

Gold forum user
CAT Member
these pump got pricey- in san diego they have then at $387- what happen

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
I just buy them from Moss. 377-255 solid state neg ground.. retail 399.99. My distributor price is $120 less. other option is a points type 377-161. not polarity sensitive. pricing is the same as the solid state unit. Both are genuine SU units and are outwardly, identical

pfreen

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I bought mine from SS for $205 for the electronics points version. That was about a year ago.