Sunbeam Specialties phone number

Warren

Gold forum user
Please be advised that some telephone providers are now giving you error messages rather than a busy signal. I just got off the phone with Rick today after trying to call for three times and hearing your call cannot be put through.

o2bdriving

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Please be advised that some telephone providers are now giving you error messages rather than a busy signal. I just got off the phone with Rick today after trying to call for three times and hearing your call cannot be put through.
Thank you for the update. Sent an e-mail on Monday and haven't been able to connect with Rick.

RIX260

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Thank you for the update. Sent an e-mail on Monday and haven't been able to connect with Rick.
I think Rick at SS is Old School and doesn't believe in the new technology. I quit sending emails years ago because I could never get a response.

Rick

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
This has happened to me more than once if I try calling him with my cell phone. I usually use one of our land lines to call and never have a problem getting thru.

Warren

Gold forum user
All we can do is blame the red headed step children of Ma Bell . A couple weeks ago I did get a busy signal so can't explain it. Dinosaur land lines probably don't have the problem Rick said guys calling internationally also have the error messages..So go figure and hit redial. As for emails he bought 10 AC housing units and he emailed me back within 20 minutes...

Screenshot_20210827-163544.png

o2bdriving

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I think Rick at SS is Old School and doesn't believe in the new technology. I quit sending emails years ago because I could never get a response.

Rick
Picked up the phone, like my parents used to do, and called Rick. He answered on the third ring and was very helpful.