Tiger featured on my YouTube Channel The Cars of Palm Springs

Deltiger

Bronze forum user
This episode 002 went live a few days ago, not super detailed on Tiger history but fun travel around Palm Springs in my Tiger. The host is my neighbor who is a car nut and owns several classics, I am the producer . Check out the first video as well if you want and please subscribe and like if you liked it. Next episode is being shot now, 1966 Pontiac GTO

Last edited:

venice532

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Nicely done video, thanks for posting.
Are there other tiger owners out in Palm Springs?
Bob

Warren

Gold forum user
Bob , I think there's a 109 car out there . If you want his number lmk.

KenF

Gold forum user
Interesting format! Well produced, must take a lot of time and editing. Plus a few items of interest around town. Subscribed. (y)

CLIFF_MK1

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Thanks for sharing this video. Well done. Today, I just finshed a frustrating day working on the Tiger. Watching the video reminded me of why we do these things with these little cars. Nice to see some locations in Palm Springs. Cliff

Deltiger

Bronze forum user
Nicely done video, thanks for posting.
Are there other tiger owners out in Palm Springs?
Bob
There is a Carnival Red Tiger I have seen around town not sure which series as it was always going the opposite direction. Thanks for the kind words and support everybody ! By the way my Tiger was restored by Paul Reisentz RIP the episode is dedicated to him

spmdr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
My $.02

At first, I was put off with the way the shadows got in the way.

I don't think of Palm Springs with shadows, I'm not there in the mornings.

But when the shadows went away, I was VERY impressed!

DW

Deltiger

Bronze forum user
My $.02

At first, I was put off with the way the shadows got in the way.

I don't think of Palm Springs with shadows, I'm not there in the mornings.

But when the shadows went away, I was VERY impressed!

DW
Thank you for the input ! Yeah agreed, in the intro section it was sunrise with taller buildings behind us casting heavy shadows. We have to pretty much shoot early Sunday mornings to avoid getting hassled by cops, security guards and avoid traffic. That area after 8AM is very busy even on Sundays .