Tiger towing an Avanti

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
"No Description available"

But.. many of us recognize Tiger Tom and his Tow Tiger.

Notice that the windows of Tow Tiger are up on what appears to be a sunny and most likely humid summer day.

When behind the Tiger that Studebaker is faster than the average Stud.

Warren

Gold forum user
Hook up

like to see a pic of how it hooks up, as I have a Kendon single rail cycle trailer and would like to take a bike to the swap/car meets Love my old Schwinns.
I have seen more than one trailer flip the tow vehicle, Tom is a brave guy.

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Can't imagine that trailer and Avanti are light either---and the Tiger isn't sagging in the rear.

davester

Bronze forum user
Tom's Tiger

I believe Tom's tow tiger was for sale at the French Lick Tiger event last year. It was indeed a very special car!

Dave Gilmore

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
tiger

it's still for sale. 85 K gets you the tiger and the trailer. he has a weight distributing hitch, electric brakes etc. i've ridden with him with the trailer and the whole rig is well engineered. for many years he hauled an identical race tiger with this tiger. the tiger has a lot of options which includes A/C,electric windows, fuel injected engine,auto trans,leather interior and the list goes on. it also has a third fuel tank in the trunk. i have two alpines that have a hitch installed. we welded 3" c channel across the frame rails behind the rear end and across the frame rails inside the rear valance. we notched the channel so we could remove the fuel line if needed. we then welded another channel from front to rear and made a receiver for a hitch head. when the hitch is not in use i have an adapter that slides in and holds my license plate. i also had air shocks installed. we had a small pop up travel trailer and a luggage trailer built to pull behind a bike. we pulled these all over the country in the 80's and up to 1997.