What kind of spoiler?

hottigr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
That's the kind you put on when you've done every other possible modification to the body:eek:

George Simpson

Gold forum user
flares

Looks like porsche turbo carrara flares only thing missing is the porsche door mirrors (i have always liked the porsche mirrors on sunbeams):):):)

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
back in the 80's a gentleman had a Tiger with the Porsche style flares and a Boss 302---saw it at the Grants Pass Tigers United.

Seabrook

Silver forum user
Looks like it was not originally intended for a Tiger -- haven't I read that a Datsun 240Z spoiler will "fit"? :confused:

67 Tiger

Gold forum user
Thats what Im trying to remember. When I bought my car in 78 it had flared fenders and a front spoiler. The spoiler was ripped off when a dog ran out in front of me ,while driving briskly through Tujunga Canyon. The spoiler saved the dogs life, insted of getting run over by my tires the dog was pushed out of the way, it was injured, but was still able to get up and run off. Of course it destroyed the spoiler. I thought the PO told me it was for a 240z but Im not sure and wanted to see what people are using today. Also when the spoiler was installed they ruined the front valance.
View attachment 2965

View attachment 2966