What Tiger parts are these

IvaTiger

Gold forum user
A6647C76-495C-4BA5-9993-C3BC55BA6C12.jpeg

Fordlandia

Silver forum user
CAT Member
The bottom parts (the two "side by side") are attached to the body inside of the trunk. They are the "receptacles" for the hold down bolts that secure the vinyl covered wooden trunk "floor" to the body.

Theorangetiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Over the last couple of months I have completely disassembled my MK1 and I don't recognize any of the top three. About the only thing I haven't gotten into is the soft top so anything's possible.
If those trunk dzus brackets happen to be extras, I am in need of a pair.

IvaTiger

Gold forum user
I do need the dzus brackets but I do need one of the hold down bolts that fasten into the dzus if anyone has a source of them I would appreciate the information

Warren

Gold forum user
Got the Dzus pintles or pins or male pointy things.
Plus one on the Dzus brackets being the only Tiger parts pictured.

IvaTiger

Gold forum user
Got the Dzus pintles or pins or male pointy things.
Plus one on the Dzus brackets being the only Tiger parts pictured.
I need at least one because I am missing one The one I have has a lot of rust on it’s top The part I need has the slot in it for a screwdriver how can I get the part(s)
Tony

steven

Gold forum user
Dzus fasteners are common on aircraft. Search scrapped aircraft and you may get lucky

Warren

Gold forum user
Or the battery panels on Alpines or junked boot false floors. Swaging the aluminum collars is a little problematic . I had a couple of repop false floors without them.

IvaTiger

Gold forum user
Anyone with an original mk1 should recognize the second one down In studying the photo of a stock mk1 in the book of Norman you will see the the part installed Will post the answer I’m a few days

KeithE

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
is that the part that holds that ignition resistor ( i call these the zippo lighters) to the firewall brace?

IvaTiger

Gold forum user
The second part down attaches to the chrome rocker cover on the right side of the engine , the top screw closest to the water pump where the clamp for the oil pressure gauge line goes as well The three elongated holes give different tensions for the original Autolite carb return spring