What's the coolest other you have seen this month

Warren

Gold forum user
I know we all like polls, but maybe a straw poll might be nice.

I was going to say this was the coolest car this early AC but after a epic CAT meeting at Fly n Wheels and the private collection and Mike Mc Cluskey's Cobra shop, it is hard to say.

Do not worry all the clubs photo guys were there snapping away, but enjoy my vintage vote.

Wish I had pics of the Dual Ghia at Ruby's 3 weeks ago my favorite mix of Italian coachwork and US power plant, there were too many bodies in the way..

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
escape run 14th october

On a driving club run this morning... iso rivolta and lotus elan SIV sprint were personal pics .. some other group shots

hottigr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I thought this was pretty cool

1zfr9ex.jpg
[/IMG]

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
phone pics

Ok, excuse the resolution on the phone camerra.. i still have a veryold mobile (cell phone to those stateside) but i do snaap car pics when i see something interesting.. some shots around melbourne:

Daytona ferrari out doing the shopping
Aston DBS doing the same
Merc AMG SL BLACK EDITION
E-Type at the laundramat!
Lambo LP560SV at the pizza shop last month
Labmo Countach the guy drives daily
Ferrari 330GTC
Well used 356 speedster
Jensen Roadster
Grosser Merc

I have severa lother interesting shots from round the traps.. then there are all the supercars i took wihile working in Dubai! :eek:

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
some more around the traps... th "GTO" is a 240/260Z Datsun based special they used to build down here..

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
another sls

well.. seems the SLS is getting comon.. after the convertible the other day i saw a black coupe the next day.. then saturday.. another.. 3 in 3 days.. i aslo saw a nice C63 black... those 6.3 amg merc motors do sound great.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
something less exotic

saw this out and about... old austion with some wide steels and moon caps

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
now thats cheating.. car shows and showrooms dont count.. otherwise i'll post the pics of the f40, maserati 3500 raodster, birzanni, ferrari 275GTB4, daytona and cobra MKIV that are at the showroom down the road!

actually.. for those interested check out Duttons:

http://www.duttonsportingcars.com.au/

Warren

Gold forum user
Now now

no fighting boy's...

The thread has only one rule no left turns, that is no Tesla or other POS gov't sponsored charade of a car.

Different strokes for different folks, but that said beauty or cool is in the eye of the beholder.

Mike you are right about the Benz too many are showing up. The blue Porch is a car show pals and it was the car from fast and furious movie.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
much better,

on the drive home tonight in the alpine i puleld up net to an audi R8 V10.. guy gave me a thumbs up.. than vanished faster than i care to think of...

on the other side of the road on the way back i also a countach with rear wing.. quite sure its theblack one in previous pics of mine.. car geats around.. good on him for driving it to work!