1960 Hillman Minx 4dr sedan being parted by me.

cleandan

Silver forum user
Hello, I purchased a 1960 Hillman Minx 4dr sedan and am now working on parting out this vehicle. The car is a real rust pile body wise but there are many good parts. Engine, tranny, windows, trim and other non-body things. If you know of any obscure hard to get parts that I should be aware of please let me know so I don't acidentally toss them.
Anyway, feel free to contact me with questions or info.
ertil7.eixalag@yahoo.com
Thanks and have a great day.
P.S. I am working on rebuilding a 1966 Mk1a Tiger so if you have parts to trade I am willing to do that as well.

cleandan

Silver forum user
I find it telling that after 58 views there has not been even one response, question, or anything, concerning this vehicle.
I want to send the usable parts to a person needing them at VERY reasonable prices rather than simple scraping them.
Help me get in touch with those people.
Thanks and have a great day.

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Hi Dan
Where are you located? I have a Hillman Husky that shares some of the parts from your car. Thanks, Eric

cleandan

Silver forum user
Please help me find other possible places to post about this parts car.
I have tried to find other places for Hillmans and such but my luck in contacting anyone has been very poor. I figure I'm doing something wrong.
I am simply trying to get parts to those who may want/need them and at EXTREMELY reasonable prices.
The car will be taken to the scrap yard by the middle of August.
Thank you for any and all help.
Have a great day.

Cal44

Gold forum user
There is a guy here in San Diego that has been trying to sell his '59 Minx convertible (total fixer) for a year. Nothing. Nobody is interested.

Seems a shame too let these cars fall into the dustbin but sadly it just is.............

cleandan

Silver forum user
The Minx has been sold. 11-9-11

Thanks for the help guys, the Minx is gone to a good home.