5-lug rear options?

Forrest39

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I know this has been addressed many times before, but I throw this question out again to see if anybody has gone this road lately and can give me a relatively fresh approach to doing this. I am changing over to 5-lug wheels and brakes. I have the front figured out - Wilwood brake kit for a 67-74 Nova. The rear remains a question. I think I need to stick to stock dimensions, but will have to verify. I am aware that Doug Jennings makes rear hubs, or at least I hope he still does! I am curious about brake options that won't set me back $1200 like the Wilwood rear kit will. Id rather stick with stock rear drums if possible rather than burning a bunch of hours re-engineering a disk brake setup.
If you can share any insight on a cheap and easy way to convert to 5-lugs for the rear, I would appreciate any information you might be able to share!
below is a picture of the wheels I am going to use. They are the Hurst-style Dazzler currently made by vision wheel. (yes, I know. The wheels will last longer with tires...)

Thanks for any help!
-Kevin

Attachments

• IMG_6066.HEIC.jpeg
    IMG_6066.HEIC.jpeg
    671.5 KB · Views: 130