65 Tiger Mk1 FOR SALE! #B9471502 LRXFE

DavidL

Bronze forum user
I've been a member of CAT for twenty years, looked and researched the cars for a solid 5 before finding this one in Corvallis, Oregon in pieces and a rolling chassis. EVERY NUT AND bolt of this car has been gone through, mostly replaced with stainless, fresh 289, Holley 650, Chromed original air cleaner, crossmember done, 1" and 5/8 sways, new electrical, all new parts from CAT, Painted 2000 Porsche Speed Yellow, 2 1/4 inch exhaust with frame done, Posi 3.07, rebuilt steering rack, Original Aluminum hard top, tranny by Tiger guru Gary Haslip of AAMCO, etc, etc...This car is meticulous and beautifully done right. I am selling to move into full time ministry. I have all the interior stuff to finish the seats and door panels, you pick leather and carpet. Originally, I was going to do buckskin leather with a slate blue soft top, but kids went to college. Miles driven about 1800. I am trying to pay off a mortgage of 48K, and would like to get as close to that as possible. Have many extra's that go with the car too! CALL ME -- SERIOUS FOLKS ONLY PLEASE! David Loveall 541.345.9900

Photos at: http://loveallphoto.com/tiger

Thanks to CAT folks for all their input during the resto...I did everything you would have done!

leepear

Gold forum user
Hi David, thanks for all the information on your car and good luck with the sale. You did a great job and the next caretaker will get a great car. Lee

Warren

Gold forum user
Yes pretty

The car in Forest Green like on the vin tag would get lost in Oregon, surely easy to spot now. . Those 15" wheels?

DavidL

Bronze forum user
65 Speed Yellow Tiger

Hey fellow Tiger-ers...
thanks for the comments and hopes for the sale. Yes, those are 15" Panasports ..7" in the front, 7.5 in the rear and the 3.07 Posi barks the gears even in third gear. It's an amazing ride! And you are right! My thought was if I painted the car BRG and someday I would come around a scenic Oregon corner and be taken out by a log truck--Porsche Speed Yellow it is!

I do have a slurry of parts, extra stock springs, window parts, all the interior trim, soft top frame, traction bars, a pair of spare headlight rings, etc. gladly forwarded to the next blessed owner! It's a car that has been kept under Syran wrap and is ready to be unveiled and enjoyed!

Last edited:

DavidL

Bronze forum user
A few Under Carriage photos now posted

I have had considerable interest in this car and it seems more folks than most just don't trust that it could be this nice...well, when I pick you up at the airport and we pull the blankets off the beast, I am anxiously awaiting to say these words...."I told you so!"

I have posted some under carriage photos on the web site on page 6

http://loveallphoto.com/tiger

David Loveall 541.345.9900

DavidL

Bronze forum user
Update with Resto-process photo's

Due to a number of inquiries about the resto process, I uncovered my disc of process images and have reposted the web link.

http://loveallphoto.com/tiger

There are a number of images of how the car looked like when I bought it and how we brought it back to life. As you can see, we aren't hiding any work not done right.

Again, no disappointments here.

We are entertaining offers and have "a little" wiggle room in the asking price! Call me before this cat creeps away!

David

Last edited: