66 Mark 1A Auction on Bring-A-Trailer

Warren

Gold forum user
Looks like a familiar garage the resto was done in . Rodger . Yeah it's got a super nice AC housing on it. ;)

RIX260

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Looks like a familiar garage the resto was done in . Rodger . Yeah it's got a super nice AC housing on it. ;)
This car has JAL No 661605 and mine is 661606 although it was built 20 cars after mine according to the VIN. And mine does not have a super nice AC housing on it either. :(

Rick

Warren

Gold forum user
Come on man I've been selling these things for 5 or more years. It's a super nice AC housing with bad paint job and everyone uses their air cleaner for a tool tray. :) Then there's the fact that I sold him at least five plus this and that spare part. One of his local PNW friends in jest calls his garage the puppy mill for Tigers. :)
I just had a long discussion with somebody at SUNI with an original paint car on how to make a new piece look like it belonged to the car...

Warren

Gold forum user
See I told you so :) This is a screenshot of pic #158 on the listing. Just cause it's antiqued now doesn't mean it wasn't in great shape or may not even be the same one who knows.

Screenshot_20210921-161743.png