66 mk1a for sale

Shh1966

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Complete running driving carnival red tiger, faded paint and a few dents. Absolutely no rust on the car, drive as is or paint , needs a few electrical items fixed. turn signals heater fan, tach not working yet . lights and brake lights work. Car has a 92 5.0 motor in it. High rise aluminum intake, stock four speed top loader with a hurst shifter and Dana 44 with 2.88 ratio. Car has a lot of chrome pieces also. American racing 13 inch aluminum slot mags and like new tires , factory hard top with all the trim and tinted windows have the complete soft top frame also. Completely rebuilt front end with all new poly bushings and ball joints, has 1 inch chrome front sway bar.Car does not have the original air cleaner housing, fan shroud or overflow tank. This could easily be a 40k plus car with a little work. B382002051LRXFE TAC'd
Asking 24,900
Contact Steve for more info and pics
Pilot.steve@yahoo.com
626-358-2866

Last edited by a moderator:

bernd_st

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Amazingly and acc. to it's VIN this Tiger is the next car produced after mine. If interpreted right my lost JAL should read 662084 (just one before). Any objections ?

tiger260

Gold forum user
Amazingly and acc. to it's VIN this Tiger is the next car produced after mine. If interpreted right my lost JAL should read 662084 (just one before). Any objections ?

It doesn't work like that unfortunately. They are a bit random.

Have you spoken to Norm Miller about this?

bernd_st

Gold forum user
CAT Member
That's what I feared. Norm would be helpful but he Asks the diff & gearbox codes which I couldn't find yet...