Another Mark I B9471218 up on BaT.

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
It's a rusty mess. Needs sills/rockers, floors and a trunk floor. Also has a repop chassis tag missing characters and in the wrong fonts. If you happen to live in a state that does vehicle tag inspections, this would be a nightmare....

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Was for sale last year iirc.. Wodner if same seller.. Or new buyer has remorse....

Warren

Gold forum user
I hope that BaT didn't drive the seller into a low reserve. Several members have contacted me telling me that they do that. Some even ask me to help with and copy, although that's often BaT's purview to leave things on the cutting room floor. IDK why the script writer can't go back over the successful and complete listings suggest seller shoot appropriate areas and ID elements. This seller is left high and dry because he didn't simply cliff note previous auctions and comments for critical questions and responses prior to becoming Bash a Tiger.

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
I hope that BaT didn't drive the seller into a low reserve. Several members have contacted me telling me that they do that. Some even ask me to help with and copy, although that's often BaT's purview to leave things on the cutting room floor. IDK why the script writer can't go back over the successful and complete listings suggest seller shoot appropriate areas and ID elements. This seller is left high and dry because he didn't simply cliff note previous auctions and comments for critical questions and responses prior to becoming Bash a Tiger.
BAT DOES try to get sellers to place the car at a low reserve, or no reserve... I'm speaking from personal experience....

Warren

Gold forum user
Thanks Sean , I have no cat in the fight. It's a shame that people look for reality in the comps that are provided. This seller is relying on the old, "Old guy I got it from said it was a Tiger.". BaT should refuse such unprepared sellers as their staff does a rotten job in many cases of throwing up a listing against the virtual sales wall. This process doesn't do the Sunbeam Tiger any favors.

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
Thanks Sean , I have no cat in the fight. It's a shame that people look for reality in the comps that are provided. This seller is relying on the old, "Old guy I got it from said it was a Tiger.". BaT should refuse such unprepared sellers as their staff does a rotten job in many cases of throwing up a listing against the virtual sales wall. This process doesn't do the Sunbeam Tiger any favors.
I completely agree.... their staff really isn't knowledgeable about anything... it does a disservice to everybody

Warren

Gold forum user
Here's the latest...
Even though you get what you pay for with free advice and volunteer labor guys still complain or just stay in their comfort zone.

Screenshot_20220810-070533.png