Another Tiger For Sale on eBay - B9470832LRXFE

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
There Ya go! The cars are only original one time. The point is that it has a negative ground electrical system and every piece that was originally intended to be operating on positive ground including some gauges works as intended. Some modification required. If you keep an open mind, use common sense and use resources available anything can be done.

Last edited:

Warren

Gold forum user
Lets to get back to the OP thread. The car is cited as a model of what a stock car should look like. Personally I think these type of threads are useful to those who would like to get back to stock. Stock has been widened by the LAT option list as well as the " if a dealer installed it, by some." Examples would be an earlier clock not some Cobra like visor's 29 dollar radio or a vintage Blaujunk.
casette player. Want an original radio? Pay several hundred dollars for one then several hundred more to have the guts swapped then @#$&$ every time you move it to get under the dash :)

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Warren, It's only money. Spend those dollars. There is a method to use a negative ground radio in a positive ground car. I'll take a photo of how to do it without disturbing anything but the power wire feeding the radio.

Tiger

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Lets to get back to the OP thread. The car is cited as a model of what a stock car should look like. Personally I think these type of threads are useful to those who would like to get back to stock. Stock has been widened by the LAT option list as well as the " if a dealer installed it, by some." Examples would be an earlier clock not some Cobra like visor's 29 dollar radio or a vintage Blaujunk.
casette player. Want an original radio? Pay several hundred dollars for one then several hundred more to have the guts swapped then @#$&$ every time you move it to get under the dash :)
Warren, I resemble that vintage Blaujunk remark! I know my early '70's AM-FM dialer is entirely original because it still plays KRLA and the Mighty Met!!

Tiger - Blaupunkt.jpg

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Warren, I resemble that vintage Blaujunk remark! I know my early '70's AM-FM dialer is entirely original because it still plays KRLA and the Mighty Met!!

View attachment 15521
Way back in the late 60's mine belted out the sounds of AM stations WLS and WCFL. They were clear channel 50K watt stations in Chicago.

Tiger

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
WLS....I remember well, while stationed at Chanute AFB in 1969. Yes, one of the greats and 4 years before my Tiger!

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
WLS....I remember well, while stationed at Chanute AFB in 1969. Yes, one of the greats and 4 years before my Tiger!
WLS now has a talk radio format. The estimate is that they can be heard in 38 states at night.