C.A.T. Parts Manager needed- Please read

Dan MacMedan

Silver forum user
CAT Member
C.A.T. is looking for a new parts manager!

As we all thank Bill Graf, who did a fantastic job leading our parts department, an opportunity has arisen for the torch to pass on to a new member willing to take on the cornerstone position of parts manager and lead the C.A.T. Club into the future. Here’s a chance to step in and continue the legacy of our marque and help assure the availability of parts and accessories.

To emphasize the importance of this position, we are the uniquely positioned as the only Tiger club, and one of the few sources in the world, making and selling parts for our beloved Sunbeams. This is an integral part of the C.A.T. membership. We are searching for someone who can work with our board on satisfying the needs of the Tiger community, finding new ideas to bring to market, and become part of a team that will bring fulfillment and value to our community.

At this point the board is open to working with any and all options on making the position as convenient as possible, including moving the inventory location and updating technology and logistical needs as the position warrants.

If you are at all interested and want more information, please contact Dan MacMedan at president@catmbr.org

Thank you all who participate in making this a great club.

Dan

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Sounds like a fun job - if I had my small house/big shop already I would throw my hat in the ring. Good luck in finding a replacement.

spmdr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Just a suggestion and/or reminder, In my early CAT club days I'm not so sure there was a "Parts manager", as we know it today.

CAT had a "Parts Warehouse" that was no more than a wire cage in Bary Greenberg's shop.

There was a Parts day every month (mostly) when members would show up to pick up or pack and send parts.

So the point is, the job can be PARTED out, ...by more than one person.

Back in those days, Self Storage sites were not as common as today.

BUT rent is an overhead cost that would be nice to reduce...

DW

Last edited: