CAT Meeting Part #2 Oct 2

How accurate is NADA's 1966 Tiger AVG Value?

• $10,000 or more under correct value

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $5,001 to $9,999 under correct value

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK Plus or Minus $5,000

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • $5,001 to $9,999 over correct value

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • $10,000 or more over correct value

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
Some of our Cars & Coffee group then headed for Costa Mesa and the NADA Guides Offices where we joined several other Members for the October Meeting.

Of great interest was Don Christy's collection of Muscle Cars Exotics and Motorcycles. Don also told us how the Classic, Collectible, Exotic and Muscle Car Appraisal Guide & Directory has evolved from recognition that the need existed to have a value reference for vehicles more than 8 years old (And RV's, Boats and Motorcycles).

A sample entry from the latest Sept. - Dec. 2010 Guide:

SUNBEAM TIGER 2 DR SPORT ROADSTR
LOW 31,100 AVG 43,600 HIGH 64,900

Don asked us at the meeting to give him feedback on how accurate we felt these numbers are. Please review the definition of LOW AVG and HIGH the guide uses (photo below) and participate in the poll.

Rick

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
Participate in the Poll

Hey

Over 60 views on this thread so far and only 5 have participated in the Poll!!!

What do they not understand about the word interactive?

We need your input. Please give your opinion on how valid the N.A.D.A. Guide figure is for value of an "AVG" '66 Mk1A.

Rick

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
We Need your Vote!

Since my last "rant" views on this thread have hit 182 and only 4 more have participated in the Poll!!!

That leaves a couple hundred potential registered forum users who could express an opinion... please? The Poll is anonymous and as they say everyone has an opinion and someone like me nagging them.

We need your input. Please give your opinion on how valid the N.A.D.A. Guide figure is for value of an "AVG" '66 Mk1A.

Rick

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
Poll extended 30 days to 01/01/11

I know people are busy so I have extended the closing date for you and your vote on how accurate NADA is valuing a Tiger.

No need to thank me. ;)

Rick

johnnydarkgt350

Bronze forum user
tiger values

hello to all and a MERRY CHRISTMAS; in 06 tigers united dale of "dales restorations " in san bernadino said his dollar amount to restore a mark 1 done like mine was $57000.00; that should be a minimum bar for one totally restored plus original chassis cost!; thanks jim