CAT member list

IvaTiger

Gold forum user
I would like an updated member contact list sent to me which includes me being listed along with other new members and existing members. This is a valuable part of belonging to the club and if it could also include the monikers used in the forum with their proper names so we know who we are corresponding with There is a lot of pm me used in the forum and this new member list would allow direct contact
I did ask a month or so if a list could be generated within this website but understandably hackers could also gain that info So a printed updated list is the way to go
And my moniker is my real name !
This should be sent to all members
Thanks

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Tony, I saw your earlier request and did pass it on. I can tell you that because of that a new roster printed roster is now definitely in the works.

The new printed roster will be mailed to the addresses CAT has on file. (If CAT does not have your address there's not a lot we can do.)
This would be a great time for everyone to make sure the information you've given to CAT membership has been updated (phone, address, email, etc)

New CAT members are asked whether they want to be listed in the Roster or not. That choice also can be updated.

You can send any update information to Brian at Membership@CATMbr.org

Buck
Admin
CAT Board
ps I'll now pass on your request to include user names. I don't know how hard that will be to do but I'll give it a shot.

IvaTiger

Gold forum user
Tony, I saw your earlier request and did pass it on. I can tell you that because of that a new roster printed roster is now definitely in the works.

The new printed roster will be mailed to the addresses CAT has on file. (If CAT does not have your address there's not a lot we can do.)
This would be a great time for everyone to make sure the information you've given to CAT membership has been updated (phone, address, email, etc)

New CAT members are asked whether they want to be listed in the Roster or not. That choice also can be updated.

You can send any update information to Brian at Membership@CATMbr.org

Buck
Admin
CAT Board
ps I'll now pass on your request to include user names. I don't know how hard that will be to do but I'll give it a shot.
Buck. Thanks for your response

theo_s

Gold forum user
CAT Member
We can see how many of the forum members have actually filled in the "real name" field that is part of the user profile...
But we don't have a restriction on what is filled in there. Some users only put their first name, some have not filled it in at all.
A second difficulty is that not all forum members used the same email address for their forum registration as what they provided to the CAT membership list.

But we have in the past worked to align the forum registry with the CAT membership list, so we can look at doing that again.