Chicagoland

Cal44

Gold forum user
ADMIN Note: This Thread was moved from the General Discussion to North Central Events. one anomaly of this file shift is that the first and last posts are merged. pjmotorsports started this post. Cal44 posted the "big healy" question after the Healy picture! I know it makes no sense but it could have been worse.

we had over 500 cars show up for this meet..the sunbeam crowd all made it out also and it was nice to see everyone again..here are my pictures,i took alot of them..and i posted some non sunbeam cars..congratulations to everyone who placed at this meet..on to the pictures

img1253001849784.jpg

The last picture shows a big Healey. Is it me or is that car sitting just a bit high? It looks odd..........

Last edited by a moderator:

segrave

Gold forum user
Staff member
CAT Member
Thanks for the pictures. Something about pictures of Brit cars and fog that just seems so right. Was the Lotus 11 a repro or an orig ?

Steve

pjmotorsports

Bronze forum user
Thanks for the pictures. Something about pictures of Brit cars and fog that just seems so right. Was the Lotus 11 a repro or an orig ?

Steve

the early morning fog pictures are my favorite,,i have a lot more but i have to add them to photobucket still..as far the lotus goes it is an original car..the only copy car that attended was a three wheel morgan trike,parked next to a real trike..i have pics of those also and will post them later today..