clock face restoration options - looking for info

boss-tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Have original Sunbeam clock with face that has seen better days. The clock face is faded, some paint peel, etc. Have looked online to find non Sunbeam restoration options such as: print your own decal, hand paint/lettering (above my skill set), ? looking for ideas and options OR looking for someone out there that has already figured this out and can do this as a service for $.

If you are curious, no the clock does not work but I know how to get that fixed - ha

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Post photos.. You say the issue is with the face... Faded, screen print chipped... Is it the correct clock.... Can use a donor face from another smith clock.. Wiping carefully with wdr0 cleans them nicely....
Need a photo to really see

Warren

Gold forum user
Michael and spell check :)
Some straight silicone spray is also ok.
If you use the search feature you can see that there's been hobby vendors also known as Leepear and TAH_Tiger
T. Hillman in the roster. They shopped for good core clocks and fixed em up. Tom still is selling done clocks. You can start a conversation by clicking on the mail icon and typing in TAH_Tiger

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
These guys have rebuilt & faced gauges for me . info@nisonger.com
I use Nisonger for restoration of gauges. This is the last one they restored for me. This was a cable driven tach for one of my Harringtons that they converted to electronic.
109_0722.JPG