Clutch Slave Cylinder Pushrod

Timberrick

New forum user
After 30 years in boxes..the Tiger is getting back together but...clutch slave cylinder pushrod is missing. Does anyone have a spare? or an accurate drawing so I can have one made?IT was a bad part to misplace!

Hoghead

Gold forum user
After 30 years in boxes..the Tiger is getting back together but...clutch slave cylinder pushrod is missing. Does anyone have a spare? or an accurate drawing so I can have one made?IT was a bad part to misplace!

If you still have the end bit that goes into the clutch rod, simply use a bolt with one end ground into a ball to fit the cylinder piston

If not then I see repos on FleaBay from time to time

Hoghead

Gold forum user
Now I have lost mine, and no reproductions on Fleabay!!

SS do not have any, so before I go and make some, are there reproductions available?

If I do make some, I may drill a safety wire hole in the bottom of the spring clip groove, to have the ability to dispense with the clip and wire the ball end to the clutch arm - comments?

Bryan

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I have a lot of pushrods- original and repo ones that are pretty good-

Warren

Gold forum user
Spares

Nice to have a spare along with the clip.
My first car had a "There I fixed it, bolt ground down."
Certainly a no see um fix unless it's on a lift. I'm a little hard pressed to figure how it can drop out and fall off with the clip on and a hydraulic failure.
I've lost way bigger pieces. Since Tim M. quit making them maybe making some makes sense. Unless Bryan has a big pile of them.

Bryan

Gold forum user
CAT Member
steve- total length is 3.36 long -treads are 1.20 long -hope that helps-note the notch is not filed but pressed to .200( for strength)

Warren

Gold forum user
Here's a spare I have for the E-kit.

16120501476027552334382774460248.jpg

16120503730041715104661900887203.jpg

PXL_20210130_234750314.jpg