Dale A fiat 124 rear brake setup

OnSafari

New forum user
Hi all, my tiger is fitted with what I believe to be a Dale A rear Fiat 124 disc conversion. It brakes well, however the hand brake is ineffective. I’d appreciate if anyone could provide detail on how this conversion was originally designed to be setup and how the handbrake should be setup?? Do any original fitting instructions exist?

Thanks in advance
Lyndon

Warren

Gold forum user
Pics

I have the Fiat rears as well . The E brake works fine. The car is not up and will be driving tomorrow. Can you picture yours ?

OnSafari

New forum user
I have the Fiat rears as well . The E brake works fine. The car is not up and will be driving tomorrow. Can you picture yours ?

Thanks, it’ll be awhile before I can get a photo, I’m currently laid up in hospital.

My Cali pets are mounted to the front. I’m concerned that the hand brake cables are correct.

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Fiat Rear Brakes

The emergency requires the use of a Siamese cable joined and mounted with the handle. It's a crowded affair with not a lot of adjustment room, but the function is OK.

OnSafari

New forum user
The emergency requires the use of a Siamese cable joined and mounted with the handle. It's a crowded affair with not a lot of adjustment room, but the function is OK.

This is probably the detail I need to understand, any chance of any photos or diagrams?
Thanks

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Shoulda Woulda Coulda

This is probably the detail I need to understand, any chance of any photos or diagrams?
Thanks

Didn't take and pics of the last project I worked with recently. Should have, sorry.